Donate Time at a Property
Do you, or someone you know, have a holiday home, second property or holiday rental?
The majority of Otis Retreats are generously donated by individuals who provide access to their holiday home or second property for specific dates or selected periods throughout the year.
Do you, or someone you know, want to directly help people with a breast cancer diagnosis?
Donating time at your retreat accommodation helps Otis provide the gift of a break away from breast cancer.
Ways you can help:
- Your gift of time would ideally be a minimum of 12 stays of 3-7 nights duration each financial year
- Weekends and school holidays are preferable for families juggling leave from work with medical appointments
- Property Donors choose whether to donate specific dates or commit to selected periods for the upcoming finacial year (for e.g. one weekend per month)
- Costs of cleaning and linen services can be donated also, or funding sourced from local community groups and businesses
- Otis retreats need to go through an approval process to ensure retreat accommodation that commits to guest satisfaction. Key elements are comfort, location, ambience and accessibility. Often our retreats are situated in an environment that allows privacy for our guests to relax, reconnect and heal with family and supporters
The Otis Booking Team manages the booking process and is equipped to handle all aspects of guest liaison.
Download an information brochure
For more information, please contact:
Phone: 03 5444 1185
Adopt a Retreat
It costs The Otis Foundation an average annual contribution of $5,000 to provide each property in our network.
It is only possible to provide our current network of properties and establish new properties through donations and fundraising. Individuals, business and service clubs can ‘Adopt a Retreat’ through a $5,000 annual donation.
Find Out More